PORTFOLIO

Covent Garden

Conversion of a Historic 17th Century Methodist Chapel into 4 luxury prime central London Apartments.

Originally built in 1700 as the first Methodist Chapel in the West End of London, we were appointed to convert this historic building into 4 luxury prime central London apartments.

This included the demolition of the buildings core; the rebuilding of the communal areas and the removal of the existing roof as well as building of a mansard style penthouse apartment. Some of the scheme’s key features of the installation included a 150 square meter Sedum green roof and the construction of a birch encased staircase covering 3 floors by our in house team.